Native Kingdoms' Guild of Thieves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Native Kingdoms' Guild of Thieves

The Guild of the Deacons to the Goddess Hozoltxotl

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A cool game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehecatl

A cool game Empty
PostSubject: A cool game   A cool game I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Hey! For those of you are carebears do-gooders who take games way too seriously-- piss off. This game I'm about to show isn't for you. If, however, you're a badass who likes PKing in a very strategic medieval environment (the tale of beowulf infact) and such-- then go here:

www.grendelscave.com

This is a game thats been out for a while and it is so damned good but its tragically not very popular. They don't advertise much. But it kicks RK,NK, and every other game's ass hands down. Join, bring this game to life-- it deserves it. Oh and its free. cheers

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Join the beginners kingdom first to spare some frustration and get used to the game. If you go AK or TK, trust nobody ever Very Happy. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

A cool game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cool game   A cool game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 am

looks nice might try it.
Back to top Go down
Friend

A cool game Empty
PostSubject: :)   A cool game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Nice place!
Back to top Go down
Ehecatl

A cool game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cool game   A cool game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 am

Do give it a try. Believe me, this game used to be really popular. The game maker took it down for a year to work on it and never advertised when it got back up and running. But god the game mechanics are wonderful, balanced, and worthy of play. The only thing lacking is community so--- JOIN! Add to the community so we can pump life into this wonderful game. And go to the listed fan-site that is the Witch's Hovel. Go there, apply for the forum, introduce yourself, and get to know the "vets" of the game.

Believe me, if you love killing monsters, making characters that can get big big stats (literally unlimited stats at that), and sometimes even PVP-- join! It is worth it. You'll love it. Wink See you there. If you need help starting out, I have a thane in the beginner kingdom called "Thane_Trainer". Look me up and I'll teach you everything I know Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A cool game Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cool game   A cool game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cool game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Native Kingdoms' Guild of Thieves :: Guests Lobby-
Jump to: